The best part of my first day was either hanging out with my friends or steam centered learning class. I really enjoy spending time with new friends and making new ones, given I have new classes I am always making new ones. I am also super excited to start my steam centered learning class; I love all the topics in the class and the people there are extremely nice even the teacher. But there was a bad thing I didn’t quite like was the intro to bible room. It felt cramped in the room and I didn’t like it. But other than that, the day was amazing. Now with the question of where I am seated currently. Given I don’t know many people in the class I am completely fine with where I sit. Other than that, it is quite a nice seat of to the side. And I can't wait for my second day. 
Image result for school

Comments

Popular Posts