Test Again And Again

Today we had a test on population and settlement. I think I did well and hopefully, my grade reflects that. On the test, we first started with 20 min section that we got to use the CIA world factbook and on that portion, we had to look up different things about the world. The next part was a matching section where I had to match words with their definitions. then came a little math part with determining the different rates like the Net migration rate, Rate of natural increase, fertility rate. Then at the very end, we had to describe push and pull forces. War and government were my two push forces, and religious and healthcare were my pull forces. There was a cool little bonus question asking about the fertility rate we had to have to be able to keep a pop. the same, it was 2.1 per woman.Image result for globe

Comments

Popular Posts